|I get to put this giant sticker on my blog! (No, this was not stolen..)|
With greatness comes great responsibility - here are all the things I am supposed to do:
- Put a big Versatile Blogger Award sticker up to advertise one's greatness.
- Thank the crazy blogger who nominated you and incriminate them with a link back to their blog.
- Share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself, to prove that you are indeed Versatile.
- Include this set of rules.
- Embarrass (or secretly delight!) other unsuspecting blogging friends or strangers by nominating them for this award.
or something like that..
1. I was a math teacher and studied such things as randomness and happen to know that truly random data is very hard to get.
2. My favorite movies are the original Star Wars trilogy.
3. See? This is not random! Numbers 1 and 2 are clearly related, which brings me to my 3rd piece of information about me: I, Indie, am a total nerd.
4. Okay, in the appearance of being random and not related to the above info: I read magazines from back to front. I tend to do this sometimes as well with garden books that have lots of pictures. (That's not nerdy, right?)
5. My favorite color is actually blue. Yep, originally I wanted to paint our house a lovely shade of periwinkle blue, in which case I guess I guess the title of my blog would be 'Periwinkle Blue House Garden' (doesn't have the same ring, does it?). However, the house next to ours was painted the sort of green that would not go with periwinkle blue. But I love the red - either way, there are not nearly enough colorful houses in the world, don't you agree?
6. I believe in oral hygiene.
7. I used to live down the road from the world's largest statue of Santa Claus.
There are lots of amazing blogs out there that I have enjoyed reading so much. I've been meaning to add a feature to my blog that will link to the great blogs that I read, and this gives me the spark to get on that. It's Friday, so I'm not going to finish it tonight (hey, I've got to go have a party to celebrate my award!), but look for it in the near future!
and thanks, Jane, for thinking so much of my blog!