End of summer getting you down?
To beat the end of the summer blues, I am having Garden Fun Friday here at the Red House Garden for the next three weeks. If you have any gardening fun going on today on your own blog, feel free to join in by putting the link to your blog post in the comments!
This has been done before, but for this week for my Garden Fun Friday post, I am going easy on myself and making a list of ways you know You Might Be A Gardening Addict. Here is my personal list:
You Might Be A Gardening Addict if...
1. Your neighbor has seen you in your pajamas on multiple occasions watering the plants in the morning.
2. People from the local plant nursery comes over and ask how the kids are doing when they see you at the grocery store.
3. You give your pet-sitter more extensive plant care directions than pet care directions.
4. Those plant care directions in #3 include color labeling..
5. The cashier at the local big home and garden store has the last four digits of your credit card memorized.
6. The same cashier gives you even bigger discounts on the clearance plants you are buying (something about buying in bulk...)
7. Your kids want to get you dirt for Mother's Day.
8. Your neighbors start asking you for plant advice.
9. You start recalculating any sum of money in 'number of plants that could buy'
10. You find yourself obsessively talking about gardening, even to people who you know don't care.
So what about you? Do you have a 'you might be a gardening addict if.. ?'